You have received an invitation to be part of an Awesome Table team. Learn how to become a team member and activate your Awesome Table Apps plan.
Learn more: What is an Awesome Table team?
Accept the invitation
When a team owner sends you an invitation, you receive either:
- An invitation by email if you have never installed Awesome Table. Click Accept invitation.
- An invitation by email and a popup notification from the Awesome Table website if you have already installed Awesome Table. Click See the invitation from the notification.
When you have accepted the invitation, you are redirected to the Awesome Table website. A popup appears.
Click Accept to confirm the invitation.
Activate the team plan on your app
When you have accepted the invitation, you are redirected to the team page of your Awesome Table account. From there, you can:
- view the team owner's email address
- access the list of team plans
- see the list of team members
- create a new team
Access the Awesome Table web app and click Awesome Table in the top left corner. You can either create a new app or select an existing one if you have already created an Awesome Table app.
In our example, we opened an existing app. Click Edit.
Select Pricing plan and click the Change button.
A popup opens. Select the plan you want to activate in your app. Click Save Changes.
– You can select any of the available plans.
– If you already have an individual license, make sure you choose the team and not your individual license.
You can find the list of premium apps that you are using as a team member on your account.
Deactivate the team license on your app
From your app, select Edit and then Pricing plan. Click the Change button.
In the popup, select Free and then click Save changes.