This article explains how to display a static element on your Awesome Table app. You can place additional HTML elements in Header templates to provide more context about your Awesome Table app.
What are Header templates?
Header templates are static elements displayed on top of your Awesome Table app. This template can be fully customized with HTML (text, images, hyperlinks, etc.). Some of the common uses of the Header template are to:
- embed logos or icons, map legends or titles in your Awesome Table app
Header template used to insert a logo
Create and set up your Header template
Create the template sheet
1. Click the Add Sheet icon to insert a blank sheet.
2. Rename the new sheet. In our example, we named it Template.
1. Click the New sheet icon to insert a blank sheet.
2. Rename the new sheet. In our example, we called it Template.
Set up the Header template
1. Add a new column for the Header template. Enter whatever elements you want to appear in this section. Leave the column’s header (label) blank.
2. Enter whatever elements you want to appear in this section. You can try our example by copying and pasting our simple code below (in cell C2):
<img src = "https://awesome-table.com/icon/AT-logo/logo_at_hor_whitebg.svg" class="mylogo">