You can schedule regular data imports with the Awesome Table Connector add-on so that they run at an interval you define: 30 minutes, hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Before scheduling, run a test data import as a best practice to verify that your import is correctly configured.
For example, see Import Salesforce reports into Google Sheets.
- After you configure the import under Select data, Filters, and Options, click Schedule at the bottom.
- Configure the import task to run weekly.
- Under Query name, enter a name for the import task which will appear in the Scheduled tab.
- From the Refresh interval drop-down menu, select Weekly.
- Select when the import runs for the first time.
Import start option Description Start now Run the import for the first time immediately after you click Save. Schedule start time Run the import at the future date and time you specify after you click Save.
- Select the cell from which data will be inserted.
By default, the import will be configured to start from the currently selected cell.
To configure another starting cell, select it and click Set current cell.
- Click Save to save the scheduled import configuration.
The scheduled import is now listed in the Scheduled tab.
The toggle indicates that the import is enabled.
After the import runs, you can review a log of the completed imports in the Awesome Table History sheet.