If you want to embed your app in your website, you need to have admin/edit access to the website since you'll be inserting HTML code and scripts.
Access the embedding options
1. Open your app and click Edit.
2. Click the Embed button. The Embedding your Awesome Table app dialogue opens.
Copy the direct link into your website
In the Direct Link tab, copy the code under Direct Link.
Copy the Iframe code into your website
In the Iframe tab, copy the code under Iframe code.
Copy the HTML and script code into your website
1. In the Script tab, copy the script in the Step 1 field.
2. Paste the <script> tag in the <head> section of your website.
3. Copy the <div> code in the Step 2 field, then paste it where you want to display your app.
You can embed more than one Awesome Table app on the same page, but the script tag only needs to be inserted once.
Now that you know how to create a simple People Directory as a table discover all the other types of apps available to display your data. You can also read this introduction article to HTML templates for more advanced users, which adds endless customization possibilities to your app!