This article describes how to insert your Awesome Table as a gadget in the Classic Google Sites. You can learn more about the difference between the Classic & New Google Sites here.
Before you begin this tutorial, you need to log in to Awesome Table (via your Google account) and have an existing app that you can use.
1. Adding the Awesome Table gadget
Navigate to the Classic Google Sites page.
Click the relevant site where you want to embed your Awesome Table app. The site opens in a new tab.
Click the Edit page icon.
Click Insert > More gadgets. The Add a gadget to your page screen appears.
Select Public > Featured, then enter Awesome Table on the search bar.
2. Selecting the Awesome Table app you want to use
Find the app. You can:
- Enter the file name (or key phrases) of the app (a)
- Scroll through the list (b)
Select the app that you want to use.
3. Configuring the Display (app) settings
You can set the following defaults.
- Width (a)
- Height (b)
- Select the checkbox if you want to include a scroll bar on the gadget (c)
- Select the checkbox if you want to include a border around the gadget (d)
- Select the checkbox if you want to display a title on the gadget (e)
4. Publishing your page
Click Save to publish your Classic Google Sites page with the Awesome Table app gadget.
Awesome Table app gadget inside a Classic Google Sites.