This article describes how to insert your Awesome Table as a gadget in the Classic Google Sites. You can learn more about the difference between the Classic & New Google Sites here.
1. Adding the Awesome Table gadget
Navigate to the Classic Google Sites page.
Click the relevant site where you want to embed your Awesome Table view. The site opens in a new tab.
Click the Edit page icon.
Click Insert > More gadgets. The Add a gadget to your page screen appears.
Select Public > Featured, then enter Awesome Table on the search bar.
2. Selecting the Awesome Table view you want to use
Find the view. You can:
- Enter the file name (or key phrases) of the view (a)
- Scroll through the list (b)
Select the view that you want to use.
3. Configuring the Display (view) settings
You can set the following defaults.
- Width (a)
- Height (b)
- Select the checkbox if you want to include a scroll bar on the gadget (c)
- Select the checkbox if you want to include a border around the gadget (d)
- Select the checkbox if you want to display a title on the gadget (e)
4. Publishing your page
Click Save to publish your Classic Google Sites page with the Awesome Table view gadget.
Awesome Table view gadget inside a Classic Google Sites.