This article is intended for administrators and IT managers.Due to the numerous improvements we are adding to Awesome Table, some new authorizations are needed. Specifically, new domains must be whitelisted through firewall rules on your network.
Whitelist access to the following HTTPS domains on your network:
- awesome-table.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
- app.awesome-table.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
- view-awesome-table.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
awesome-table.firebaseapp.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
- awesome-table.firebaseio.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
- awesome-table.firebaseio.com with websocket secure (wss)
- cdn.firebase.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
api.awesome-table.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
*.googleapis.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
*.gstatic.com - TCP443 (HTTPS)
not_interested Awesome Table apps in your Google Sites won't be displayed if you haven't whitelisted these domains.
The following dynamic table will indicate if you have whitelisted all the required domains. Make sure that these all display Accessible as their status.