Discover our latest releases in 2022 for Awesome Table!
This release includes the following:
- New "Parameters" dropdown included adding parameters that are not necessarily filters
- Authentication modal moved into the sidebar when you first launch the Google sheets connector
- Clear button added on top of each section that allows you to clear sections with one click
- New box in Any Rest API connector added to easily enter and view query string parameters
- Empty groups removed (groups that do not have any connector)
- Improved importing for single objects
- Moved Any Rest API, Vercel, and Unsplash to the "Dev & Design" category
- We fixed the following issues with the Connector add-on:
- Prevent errors on Any Rest API query save
- Show confirmation when data has been overwritten
- Properly handle user action of copying a query from one sheet to another
- We solved an issue for Microsoft users who were experiencing errors when switching to a different account.
In this release, we added the possibility for team owners to assign/remove licences used by their team members.
We have released the following:
- Connectors are now displayed in groups, and a search bar will allow you to search on connectors and tags
- We have updated how we render selection in dropdowns: we'll display selection as tags in the input
- We have added a "Feedback" button to allow you to easily give us feedback and specific requests
- Dynamic filters are now loaded automatically if you click on the input.
- We have added support for setting default values in integer fields.
- We have updated the integer filter field and removed the "+" and "-" buttons to make more space.
- We have reworked how filters are constructed and passed from add-on > to BE > to connector, adding the possibility of having multiple occurrences of the same filter.
- We have improved error handling when fetching dynamic filters and now return a useful error message in this case.
- We have updated the authentication screen UI when you connect with OAuth 2 flow.
We also released:
- An update to our Google Contacts connector to handle multiple-member count filters in the list group endpoint.
- An update to our Quickbooks connector with updated filters and outputs.
We fixed an issue preventing apps from not loading for too long.
In this release, we fixed the following issues:
- When the app was auto refreshed, the filtered information was resetting to no filters
- Pageviews were no longer counted since our latest release
We solved an issue that prevents apps not being displayed while using incognito mode.
The CoinGecko connector is now available in the Awesome Table add-on. CoinGecko provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market.
The Zapper.fi add-on is also available. This connector manages your entire web3 portfolio from DeFi to NFTs and whatever comes next.
In this release, we fixed the following issues:
- scheduled query not clearing sheets
- bugs with date range filters
- sheet destination not correctly updated when saving a query
We updated the Jira connector add-on that now displays a JQL filter when no filter is selected.
- The design of all drop-downs in the Connector add-on is now improved.
- The Connector add-on now supports grouping of available data endpoints. You now have a much better overview of the data you can import from YouTube.
- When you apply filters in the Connector add-on, you could previously add filters that do not work together. With this improvement, for example, you can no longer add both the Search filter and the JQL filter at the same time.
In this release, we added a keyboard shortcut to navigate the filter option. You can now directly type and access the filter you want to apply in your app.
In this release, we updated the DefiLlama connector which includes:
- Charts now split into two different endpoints
- Protocol dropdown
- Renaming of the existing endpoint
The DefiLlama and the connector are now available.
The Excel 365 connector is also available and allows importing Excel Workbook data in Google Sheets.
You can now switch the user of any Saved or Scheduled import task with the Awesome Table Connector add-on.
Just edit the task and select another user you have authorized.
The Shopify connector is now available. You can now import your Shopify data into Google Sheets!
The Github connector is now available. You can now import your Github data into Google Sheets!
We release a new version of the Awesome Table web app which includes the total page views in reports exports.
In this release, if you disable the option Allow viewers to download data as CSV in the configuration sidebar, the export feature will now be completely removed. It means that the viewers of your app won't be able to "unhide" the button.
The Google Sheets connector is now available. You can now import your data from a Google sheet to another one.
In this release, we updated the Google Drive connector. It is now possible to list items in specific folders which can also be listed in subfolders.
We now provide an ISO certificate that is accessible at the bottom page of the Awesome Table website.
- We released a new feature called Dependent filters which allows the loading of dynamic filters based on other filters.
- The Jira connector is now available. You can now import your Jira data into Google Sheets!
The Xero connector is now available. You can now import your QuickBooks data into Google Sheets!
The QuickBooks connector is now available. You can now import your QuickBooks data into Google Sheets!
A mechanism is now in place to prevent the add-on to work with an incorrect Gmail account when you are logged in to multiple Gmail accounts.
The Airtable connector is now available. You ca now import your Airtable data into Google Sheets!