- Unable to retrieve spec for https://sites.google.com/site/scriptsexamples/awesome-table.xml
- HTTP error 429
To fix this issue, you will have to replace the gadget hosted on Google Sites infrastructure by the one hosted on our infrastructure.
Access Google Sites and click on the relevant site where you want to replace your Awesome Table app. The site opens in a new tab.
Make sure you know the previous gadget's configuration.
Then delete the current gadget on the page.
The Add a gadget to your page screen appears.
Click Add gadget by URL on the left sidebar. Copy and paste the following URL: https://app.awesome-table.
Select the required Awesome Table app.
You can either:
- Enter the file name (or key phrases) of the app
- Or select an app from the list
- Select the checkbox if you want to include a scroll bar on the gadget
- Select the checkbox if you want to include a border around the gadget
- Select the checkbox if you want to display a title on the gadget