After creating your People Directory table app and finalizing the layout, you will now learn how to share your app with other people and publish it on your website.
Share your Awesome Table app
1. In the People Directory you created, click the sharing icon.
2. Copy the link to share:
- To share the app in view mode, go to the View tab and copy the link under Viewer link.
- To share the app in edit mode, go to the Edit tab and copy the link under Editor link.
3. Send the link to your target audience so they can access your Awesome Table app.
Publish your app on your website
Click the Publish button.
Copy the direct link into your website
In the Direct Link tab, copy the code under Direct Link.
Copy the Iframe code into your website
In the Iframe tab, copy the code under Iframe code.
Copy the HTML and script code into your website
1. In the Script tab, copy the script in the Step 1 field.
2. Paste the <script> tag in the <head> section of your website.
3. Copy the <div> code in the Step 2 field, then paste it where you want to display your app.
You can embed more than one Awesome Table app on the same page, but the script tag only needs to be inserted once.
Now that you know how to create a simple People Directory as table, discover all the other types of apps available to display your data. For more advanced users, you can also read this introduction article to HTML templates, which adds endless customization possibilities to your app!