December 4, 2019
- Preset filters now work in every scenario
- You can now embed the same view, pre-filtered in different ways, in the container of your choice. For instance, if you have a website with one page per country, you can pre-filter the view on each country, instead of recreating as many views as you have countries.
- Pre-filtering your view is easy: open your view, filter it, click on the three-dot menu, then click “copy pre-filtered URL”. The URL is now in your clipboard and you can use it in an embedded iframe.
- There was only one template on Microsoft, now there are 13 more!
- People Directories
Check our new template gallery.
- Added Google and Microsoft provider icons next to avatars to help users who may have accounts with both providers.
New templates available in the template gallery! These templates are based on recurring use-cases we found discussing with our customers and will save you a lot of time creating your views.
Maps view - Create highly-customizable interactive maps.
- People Directory with Map
- Store Locator
- Electrical Suppliers Locator
Advanced Summary - Create interactive dashboards to help you quickly analyze and drill down collected data from Google Forms.
- Support Tracking Dashboard
- Training Feedback Dashboard
- User Feedback Dashboard
Geochart view - Compare values and see categories across geographical regions using markers with different colors.
- App Usage by Country
- Map of Incidents
Slideshow view - Create in a few minutes a responsive slideshow to insert in any of your websites.
- News Carousel
- News Carousel #2
Gantt view - Display your project timeline interactively.
- Web Dev Project Management
Cards view - Enhance your data with templates arranged as a deck of cards.
- Applications Catalog
Table view - Present your data interactively in a tabular format.
- People directory with Sidebar
- Improved overall Application state and stability
- BI chart popup flickers on mouse hover
- Fix help links when a view does not load
- Fix issue with Chrome 74 not positioning correct child SVG in a flex-box
- New Template format:
Declare a Template over 3 lines in the Template sheet to also set columns settings.
This allows to declare new columns only in the template sheet, effectively removing the need to declare empty columns in the data sheet to "host" the templates.
- When a sheet contains incorrect chars like "#", the Data query would fail
- Use a more restrictive scope to Pick Google Spreadsheets (from drive.readonly to drive.file)
- Internal refactoring: Awesome Table can now works with different data sources
- BI view
- Fix Top Results table going overflow
- Error detection for Proxy Data-Source