Create an analytics dashboard for your Google Forms responses
timer 10 min.
- What the Advanced Summary add-on is
- Install the add-on
- Create your very own analytics dashboard
- Update your dashboard's filters and charts
- Know how to create a view.
You will create your own analytics dashboard.
Why use Advanced Summary?
Simple yet powerful: Data visualization made easy
Our Advanced Summary add-on gives you the ability to create interactive dashboards in a snap. Simply select the fields or columns you want to analyze. This ease of use allows you to quickly analyze collected data that’s actively linked to Google Forms (with automatic updates).
More features & better functionality
Google Forms offers a quick overview of your collected data via the Responses section where it displays summarized graphs and answer items. However, you will often be needing a lot more than quick summaries. Perhaps, you want to create a customized analytics dashboard where you can specify various chart-types and apply different filters so you can further drill down and analyze subsets of your form responses. Advanced Summary also allows you to insert your dashboards in any website or intranet.
Different applications for your specific needs
Our Advanced Summary add-on can be used or applied in (but is not limited to):
- Education for statistics or data visualization lessons
- Business for consumer research
- Training & Development for analyzing trainer-performance