Inserting or embedding your Awesome Table app on Wix is a breeze - thanks to its rich content editor.
Before beginning this tutorial, you should already have an existing app that you can use.
Please note that Wix usage is beyond Awesome Table's scope of support. We suggest reaching out directly to their Tech Support or their Help Center for your Wix related concerns.
Copy the embed code
1. First, open the pertinent Awesome Table app in edit mode by clicking the More actions button (3 vertical dots) and selecting Edit.
2. Then click the Open sharing options button once inside edit mode.
Prep your Wix page
1. Once the relevant Wix page is in edit mode, click Add on the left side of the Editor.
2. Click More at the bottom of the popup menu.
3. Click HTML iframe (under Embeds), or drag it at a relevant location on your page.
4. Click the Enter Code or Settings button.
5. Paste the Awesome Table app link you copied in Step 3.
6. Click Apply.
- Doesn't generate the correct height and width of the Awesome Table app, and
- It will show a truncated app with vertical scrollbar.
To remedy the limitations of the Wix editor, the embedded app needs to be manually resized (A) or specify the dimensions (B) via the toolbar.
Please note that this doesn't happen on other website builders (like Wordpress, Joomla, Weebly, ...). With these editors, Awesome Table app's height and width are automatically adjusted.
Publish your app
Lastly, click the Publish button (located at the top-right corner of the canvas) for the changes to take effect. Your visitors should be able to see your Awesome Table app embedded on your Wix site.