Inserting or embedding your Awesome Table app on Weebly is easy - thanks to its powerful drag and drop builder.
Before beginning this tutorial, you should already have an existing app that you can use.
Please note that Weebly usage is beyond Awesome Table's scope of support. We suggest reaching out directly to their Community or reference their Help Center for your Weebly related concerns.
Copy the embed code
1. First, open the pertinent Awesome Table app in edit mode by clicking the More actions button (3 vertical dots) and selecting Edit.
2. Then click the Open sharing options button once inside edit mode.
Prep your Weebly page
1. Next, you're going to log-in to Weebly’s CMS. Select the appropriate website from the drop-down menu (A). Then click the edit Edit Site button (B).
2. Click the Pages menu.
3. Select the webpage where you’ll insert your Awesome Table app.
4. Click the Build menu.
5. Drag and drop the Embed Code element where you want your Awesome Table app to appear.
6. Press Click to set custom HTML > Select Edit Custom HTML > Then paste the code you copied earlier in Step 3. The live preview will load inside the editor once you click outside of the Embed Code element.
<script>tag once and just paste the
<div>tag(s) where needed. For advanced users: add the
<script>tag to the
<head>section of your website and just paste the
<div>tag(s) where needed.
Publish your app
Lastly, click the Publish button (located at the top-right corner of the canvas) for the changes to take effect. The Publish button can be located at the top-right corner of the Weebly canvas. Your visitors should be able to see your Awesome Table app embedded on your Weebly site.