- Added cache on every views (new Dataflow).
- Use Google Drive picker to select the source spreadsheet.
- Changed Maps view to scroll only on focus.
- Fixes on the new site.
- Fixes on the Spreadsheet authentication flow.
- Fix dates display in the csvFilter and CategoryFilter.
- New major Awesome-Table.com version (v3):
- Use web components.
- Provide a fully responsive website for mobile.
- Big fixes and adaptation to the new Spreadsheet authentication flow:
- it now correctly uses multi-account browsing sessions.
- Quicker logging.
- Publication in the Google Apps Marketplace
- New authentication flow to adapt for Google Spreadsheet change in security behavior
- Fix legacy Google Site behavior (auto-replace space by a '+' in HTML links) in preset filters:
use   to replace a space (e.g.: &filterB=some fruits ).
- Fix DateFilter issues with data containing strings
- New Awesome Table logo !
- Use Google Visualization static loader for a better control on versions
- Visuals fixes (Table view) to compensate for new Google Visualization version
- View's owner can now transfer ownership to an editor.
- Improved error detection when user accessing the Awesome Table does not have the spreadsheet access: it immediately displays the error screen.
- Fixed error screen.
- Fixed issue with csvFilter
- New Awesome-Table.com design
- Clearer behavior when a copy of a view is made from the Awesome Table Gadget
- General loading time improvement
- The Awesome Table Terms of Service are available here
- Fixes on the numberRangeFilter and dateFilter
- restored pre-set filter URL link
- Improved the Error message when a view is broken, giving more informations and help
- Fixes on the Cards view
- In some case, an error message appeared without any effect