- Ability to create direct links to filtered views (demo)
- Improvements on BI view (2x faster)
- A Google+ community has been created, where people can discuss new features and help each others. Many thanks to Christophe Bichon.
- Feature requests can be raised on UserVoice
- Bug fixes
- Templates lets you easily create beautiful visualizations of your data (blogpost) that load very fast.
- Better rendering on mobile devices
- New design for the standard table view, more consistent with design of Google Apps products
- StringFilter, CategoryFilter and csvFilter are now prettier if you use the keyword "insideFilter" as caption.
Improvements on BI view (2x faster)
- Row-level permissions through a Google Apps Script "proxy" (documentation)
- New view available: GeoChart view (demo)
- Awesome Table is compatible with the new version of Google Sheet
- Settings in Awesome Table are now available in 13 languages (English, French, Russian, Italian, Hebrew, Español, Portuguese(Brazil), Dutch (Nederlands), Norwegian, हिन्दी, Deutsch (German), Japanese (日本語) & Czech (čeština))
- Awesome Table is promoted by Google and can be found in the featured section of the Google Sites gadget gallery
- Edit entries displayed with Awesome Table through Google Form (demo)