- New app available: Cards app (demo)
- The settings page is now way more user-friendly, with a Bootstrap UI.
- New app available: BI app / Advanced "Summary of responses" for Google Forms (demo)
- Word Clouds added in BI app
- New filter available: csvFilter
- New app available: Gantt chart app (demo)
- Ability to use your own CSS file to change the look of your Awesome Table app (demo)
- Ability to create direct links to specific results (eg. if you're using the gadget to create a people directory you can build urls to quickly access each profile)
- Dependent category filters are now available (eg: a list of countries and a list of cities. When you select a specific country, only the related cities are displayed in the dependent filter).
- New app available: Sidebar app (example with a People directory)
- Added a connector to Google Analytics to track clicks on an Awesome Table app (eg you display a list of links, you can track the number of clicks on each link - see tutorial on steegle.com)
- Columns of the spreadsheet can be hidden from app using the 'Hidden' keyword.
- Added ability to download data displayed in Awesome Table as csv.
- A documentation for Awesome Table is available, first draft courtesy of Solvay.
- New filter available: DateFilter
- People can use an Apps Script code in combination with Awesome Table to display a list of files from Google Drive with metadata (see video tutorial)